Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wavy curly hair

Easy ways to make your hair look good in the morning

I really like to do different hairstyles each day for a while. I almost always wear my hair down  I noticed that there isn't always a lot you can do with your hair down. I like braids, but they get old. So I decided I really like wavy hair. Wavy meaning curly but not. Not the kind of wavy when you braid it. You want to start by making sure your hair is slightly damp. If you have just showered then let it dry for a while. If your hair is dry then you want to spray it with some water. Next thing to do is find a clip like one with teeth. Start taking small pieces of hair and twisting them. Hold it or put it in the clip. You don't have to do it in layers. One thing to remember is that your hair should be brushed and not tangly. Twist small pieces all the way around your head. Put them in the clip on the top of your head. I like to do it at night so I can sleep on it. Take them out and run your hand through them in the morning and your hair will look great! Don't forget to use hairspray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment